A you a new customer, or have you recently moved?
- It could be that your service has not been activated yet, please check if you have received our SMS notification advising you the service is active and ready for use.
Check your equipment.
- If you can't connect, always check that the cables are connected as shown in the setup guides here and make sure that the correct lights are on.
- Perform an Isolation Test, by disconnecting all devices except for your modem and nbn™ connection box (if you have one) from all telephone sockets in your premises, this includes any telephones, alarms, filters, fax machines and other devices.
- You can try replacing the Ethernet and telephone cables as they too can go faulty at times.
Restart your equipment.
- Turn off your nbn™ connection box (if you have one), modem and any connected device for 10 seconds and then turn them back on again. Allow up to up 10 minutes for them to reconnect to the network.
- If your devices are connected to your modem via Wi-Fi, try moving closer to the modem or connect directly to the modem via an Ethernet cable (if possible).
If you are still experiencing connection issues, click here to get help from Dodo Technical Support on live chat or call us on 13 dodo (13 36 36).