Before you get started, there are a couple of things to check.
Has your service been activated?
- Your internet service needs to be connected to the network and activated, we will send a confirmation SMS once we know your service is ready to go.
Have you received your modem?
- Modems are sent once your order is confirmed by our supplier, and you should receive it before your service has been activated.
- We have tried to make setting up as easy as possible, your modem and nbn™ connection box (if supplied) come with easy to follow connection instructions, alternately you can follow our online setup guides found here, please ensure that you refer to the colored technology sticker for the correct guide.
- In order to connect to Wi-Fi look at the sticker underneath the modem*.
- The WIFI NAME (SSID) shows the name of the Wi-Fi network you will need to connect to.
- While the WIFI PASSWORD is the password you will need to enter.
*Modem shown is the DN8245V, other models may vary.